113 West Second Ave P.o. Box 1890
Qualicum Beach, BC
Canada V9K 1T5
|Address||579 Eaglecrest Dr|
|Sub Area||Qualicum Beach|
|Property Type||Single Family|
|Floor Space||1964 Square Feet|
|Lot Size||10454.40 Square Feet|
A classic one level Eaglecrest rancher ideally located walking distance to sandy beaches. This home has been lovingly maintained and freshly updated in recent years. From the bright formal entry to the open living, dining, and family rooms finished with engineered hardwood floors, this home warmly welcomes you. The kitchen featuring granite countertops overlooks the family room and private gardens. Offering 3 bedrooms, the 3rd bedroom/guest flex suite perfect for the extended family, caregiver, home office or studio. All 3 bathrooms feature marble vanities plus heated ceramic floors and towel warming racks in main bath and principle ensuite. The detached garage is perfect for sports car storage or workshop space for the craftsperson. Extensive driveway parking is added bonus. The southern exposure lot features mature landscaped yard, inground sprinkler system and privacy. Relax in the sunny front yard, the low maintenance back patio or the cool shade of the neighbouring green space.
(click to close)
Ian Lindsay…Profile of Success
Over the past 37 years Ian Lindsay has gained a reputation within Oceanside as both a community and business leader. From major community fundraising and charitable initiatives to his successful marketing of award winning projects, residential, rural and recreational real estate as well as commercial and investment; he is involved throughout the district.
Ian has been recognised by the industry for outstanding achievement and by his community service organisations for his contribution to the community.
- Past president of two local Rotary Clubs
- An accomplished community fundraiser
- Provides strategic consulting analysis for charitable organizations.
- 2002 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- 2007 REALTOR® of the Year CARE® Award (VIREB)
- 2016 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- Past Chair Commercial Division of Vancouver Island Real Estate Board
- Fellow of the Real Estate Institute of Canada F.R.I. (R.E.I.C.)
- Certified Real Estate Specialist C.R.E.S. (R.E.I.C)
- Accredited Member Real Estate Institute of British Columbia R.E.I. (BC)
- Accredited Commercial Professional ( ACP)