(click to close)
|Address||357 Williams Beach Road|
|Sub Area||Z2 Merville Black Creek|
|Property Type||Single Family|
|Lot Size||5.02 Acres|
|Floor Space||1696 Square Feet|
Breathtaking timber frame home, surrounded by an exquisite west coast setting. This high bank, private 5 acre Williams Beach waterfront paradise offers spectacular views across the Strait of Georgia to the Mainland Mountains and is only a 22min drive from Courtenay amenities. The architecturally designed home has been built to the highest standards of craftsmanship and offers vaulted ceilings, open concept living, and views from every room. There is plenty of outdoor living space, a small detached workshop, and the property zoning allows for an additional home, if more space is needed. You are a short walk to the beach and there are endless trails to explore directly across street.
Listed by RE/MAX Ocean Pacific Realty (CX)
NOTE: VIREB IDX Reciprocity listings are displayed inaccordance with VIREB's broker reciprocity Agreement and are copyright © the Vancouver Island Real Estate Board. The information is from sources deemed reliable, but should not be relied upon without independent verification.
I understand that whether you are buying or selling real estate, you deserve one-on-one attention and the utmost in professionalism. My promise is, “to focus on quality, not quantity. I will take the time to return your calls, to answer your questions, to do the research and to make you a priority!”
My promise to you…
- as a Certified Interior Designer, I will assist you in staging your home to emphasize its strengths and improve any weaknesses
- provide you with a comprehensive, strategic explanation on pricing
- identify all the key benefits of living in your neighbourhood
- photograph your home to highlight its selling features
- promote your home on the Royal LePage website, through the MLS, newspaper ads and through my extensive network of clients, friends, and family
-provide a complimentary design consultation with the purchase of your new home
Let me help you every step of the way. Call me today at 250-720-6034 for your free home evaluation.