113 West Second Ave P.o. Box 1890
Qualicum Beach, BC
Canada V9K 1T5
|Address||5 447 Pym St|
|Floor Space||1275 Square Feet|
55+ complex. Wembley Lane patio home w/bright open layout, updated flooring, beautiful decor, contemporary West Coast design, detailed craftsmanship, great upgrades, & unbeatable central location. Spacious open plan, Living Rm w/OH trayed ceiling, high-end ceiling fan, custom rock feature w/elec FP, garden view picture window, & door to private patio w/extendable awning & western exposure. Designer Kitchen w/shaker maple cabinets, skylight, quality stainless appls, pantry cupboard, & tiered granite island w/breakfast bar. Adjacent is a good-sized Dining area w/mirrored wall. Primary Suite w/dual walk-thru closets to 3 pc ensuite, off the foyer is second bedroom. Other features include, 4 pc Main Bath, & lrg Laundry Room w/sink, extra BI cupboards, & storage, garage w/tons of BI cupboards, additional parking pad. Short walk to the beach & Wembley Mall. Safe, quiet, well-maintained complex allows pets.
Listed by ONE PERCENT REALTY LTD.
NOTE: VIREB IDX Reciprocity listings are displayed inaccordance with VIREB's broker reciprocity Agreement and are copyright © the Vancouver Island Real Estate Board. The information is from sources deemed reliable, but should not be relied upon without independent verification.
(click to close)
Ian Lindsay…Profile of Success
Over the past 37 years Ian Lindsay has gained a reputation within Oceanside as both a community and business leader. From major community fundraising and charitable initiatives to his successful marketing of award winning projects, residential, rural and recreational real estate as well as commercial and investment; he is involved throughout the district.
Ian has been recognised by the industry for outstanding achievement and by his community service organisations for his contribution to the community.
- Past president of two local Rotary Clubs
- An accomplished community fundraiser
- Provides strategic consulting analysis for charitable organizations.
- 2002 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- 2007 REALTOR® of the Year CARE® Award (VIREB)
- 2016 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- Past Chair Commercial Division of Vancouver Island Real Estate Board
- Fellow of the Real Estate Institute of Canada F.R.I. (R.E.I.C.)
- Certified Real Estate Specialist C.R.E.S. (R.E.I.C)
- Accredited Member Real Estate Institute of British Columbia R.E.I. (BC)
- Accredited Commercial Professional ( ACP)