P.o. Box 1890
Qualicum Beach BC
Canada V9K 1T5
(click to close)
|Address||641 Tyee Cres|
|Sub Area||Z5 Qualicum Beach|
|Property Type||Single Family|
|Lot Size||0.20 Acres|
|Floor Space||1234 Square Feet|
|Parking||Carport - Single|
First time on market this custom built 2 bedroom rancher on crawl space is located in popular Qualicum Woods. Walking distance to Milner Gardens park areas and more. Enjoy the sunshine in your sunny, private and landscaped front yard. Check out the extended raised deck overlooking the private back yard. A spacious open living/dining plan perfect for entertaining with lots of room in the kitchen. Both bedrooms are spacious with the master suite offering a walk in closet and 3 piece en-suite. Close to golfing, beach and shopping.
Ian Lindsay…Profile of Success
Over the past 37 years Ian Lindsay has gained a reputation within Oceanside as both a community and business leader. From major community fundraising and charitable initiatives to his successful marketing of award winning projects, residential, rural and recreational real estate as well as commercial and investment; he is involved throughout the district.
Ian has been recognised by the industry for outstanding achievement and by his community service organisations for his contribution to the community.
- Past president of two local Rotary Clubs
- An accomplished community fundraiser
- Provides strategic consulting analysis for charitable organizations.
- 2002 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- 2007 REALTOR® of the Year CARE® Award (VIREB)
- 2016 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- Past Chair Commercial Division of Vancouver Island Real Estate Board
- Fellow of the Real Estate Institute of Canada F.R.I. (R.E.I.C.)
- Certified Real Estate Specialist C.R.E.S. (R.E.I.C)
- Accredited Member Real Estate Institute of British Columbia R.E.I. (BC)
- Accredited Commercial Professional ( ACP)